Wednesday, March 22, 2006

wow stagnant stagnant.
i havent updated for so long.
beeen pretty damn busy. three more weeks and im done with the second semester!
so its been hot lattes with our laptops for the past few days.
shifting grandma's stuff cause shes moving in with us today.
and driving.yes.driving.im still quite nervous about monday (my TP).save me.
ive got driving in about an hours time and two driving slots tmr.
alright,gonna my breakfast now!
pictures up in my next post i think. (:
much love
xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there... chill man!! It's gonna be over soon... I haven't update my bloggies too... hahaha... Well I've just setup a new sub-blog, macintoshxiii.blogspot.com. Go in leave comments and stuff... =) Good luck to you and your everything!

Anonymous said...

And also.... remember we have a deal? I will fixed your bog skin? Hahaha... yep... I'll try to fix them after all is over. before I get busy! Cheers...

trudy* said...

haha.yea i rembr, thanks anyhow! term's gonna end in three weeks. i can hardly wait. how bout yours?
assessment's on the 16th april. arrgh!!..


loves me